The 23rd International Conference
See Call For Papers on easychair.org!
on Developments in Language Theory (DLT 2019)
The conference will take place in Warsaw, Poland on August 5th-9th, 2019. It is organized and sponsored by University of Warsaw.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- grammars, acceptors, and transducers for words, trees, and graphs;
- algebraic theories of automata;
- algorithmic, combinatorial, and algebraic properties of words and languages;
- variable length codes;
- symbolic dynamics;
- cellular automata;
- polyominoes and multidimensional patterns;
- decidability questions;
- image manipulation and compression;
- efficient text algorithms;
- relationships to cryptography, concurrency, complexity theory, and logic;
- bio-inspired computing;
- quantum computing.